Most people buy a home to give their family a better future and to stop throwing money on rent. We view the home purchase as one of the most important financial decisions in your lifetime and we want to help you make the best decision.
- Creating equity through a home purchase:
The reason why buying a home can be one of the best investments is because through time the price of the home normally increases, while the debt is normally reduced with every monthly payment. The difference between the price of the home and what you owe is called Equity. We teach you how to maximize the equity and use it to have a better lifestyle.
- The interest paid in your home mortgage is currently tax deductible so it may result in lower taxes at the end of the year.
- A home purchase also allows you to have more freedom decorating the home the way it suits your taste.
- Studies have shown home purchase increases the kid’s school performance
- Unlike other types of investments, banks are more likely to lend you money to purchase this investment, so you take advantage of leverage.
- Capital gains on your home can be tax free.